Friday, December 11, 2009

WE ARE NOT FREE MEN

NO MAN’S WORLD, GOD’S WORLD

(By EUCLIDE AMANI)

As it was raining outside, busy working in a very

Large company or may be a warehouse.

During the break time of about a half hour,
I had talks with my co-worker Mr. Wales

A black American telling him about

My opinions, my dreams, my goals,

My life, my people, my country and the world politic,

“All the eyes braked on my country”

Though we were busy working, detrashing

And sorting our jobs in the warehouse

Pushing our metros, our jack pallets in and in,

I never stopped thinking about my life

And the misery of my people,

I have hoped that sometime this will reach to an end.

As 400 years ago our ancestors,

The people of God were sold like goats and cows at a low price,

In a slave market. And while they were selling ours,

The side down of the world, people were suffering from

Forced labor working early morning to late evening

Been paid little amount not enough to feed their dear children.

But I understand God came to their help

And heard those bleus crying for freedom which

They never completely found.

We, people we forget where we come from,

And where we are heading,

We forget what our fight is,

What we need and what we want.

It is not simple getting up there,

Yes! We need to get up as a nation,

As a free nation, as a nation of God.

We have to get up there, we have!

I never see God, may be if I am dead I will.

I know you exist; if you couldn’t exist I wouldn’t too.

God I can feel you, as I feel the wind coming

From south to north

From east to west,

You are God we believe in,

You are the truth and the truth can set us free,

You are the only one who can help out your people

In a business war, killing millions and millions,

Innocent people, young children.

You are the savior,

You saved the people of Israel from the forced labor in Egypt

Save us from the forgotten war killing our people.

You gave us every thing,

Wealth, mineral resources which become

The major war weapon to kill people.

And I know every thing belong to you God.

I understand that someone can have cash, milliards and milliards,

Thousands and thousands…

Hundreds women shaking their booty in they face, but once you die they

Still shake their booty to some body else;

They are not our belongs

They are God’s property!

They belong to God in heaven, the giver and the taker.

I strongly believe “every thing belongs to you daddy”

I prayed if I can live longer to the see my people out of their misery,

Out of the forgotten war killing more than 45.000 each every gone year,

See them out of the big corruption in their pockets.

See them becoming a big nation with the fear of the truth,

I prayed I can live longer again

Up to the last days to see my people rejoicing

Shouting for the big freedom of their mind,

The total freedom in their land,

The total freedom in their hearts,

The total freedom of knowing God.

I will not stop here again I will ask to God to allow me to make

The war a history to the new coming generation,

And I will be glad that some body can respect the

Dignity of my people as a free nation.

I will be happy to move from east to west

To see the beauties, the brief case God left

In my country while in his journey up to the new world.

I wont forget that God have changed my people

And I will tell my own history to the new generation,

In my own language,

In the language they could understand.

Finally I will say” thank you God”

Thank you for allowing this to happen,

Thank you to change the life of your people,

Then on the last days when the son of the man

Will come back to take the church I will rejoice eternally

With friends, brothers and sisters who fought for our cause.

And no more pains!

No comments:

Post a Comment